Every client of the Pernik Bus Station can buy a bus ticket from the boxes located in the building of the bus station. By purchasing a bus ticket, the users of the passenger transport service agree with the general conditions of the carriers:
- With this ticket, the carrier shall conclude a contract for the carriage of passengers by assuming its responsibilities under Section II of the Road Transport Act.
- The bearer of the ticket is insured during the travel.
- The carrier shall provide the holder of a valid ticket with a bus on the specified route and his personal luggage in the amount of one bag and hand bag.
- The carrier is not responsible for a lost or stolen ticket, a duplicate of lost or stolen ticket is not issued.
- After the departure of the bus, the value of an unused ticket is not refunded
- The carrier is not responsible for delays due to objective reasons.
- If the carrier fails to make the trip, the price of the purchased ticket will be refunded.
- The passenger is personally liable for damage to the vehicle.
- Smoking on the bus during a trip is forbidden.
- The passenger is required to provide the ticket upon request for inspection by the authorities of the Automobile Administration, Traffic Police and internal control of the carrier.
- „Пътнически превози Перник“ Ltd. is not responsible for unfulfilled courses as well as for unrepresented, inaccurate or incomplete information from other carriers for their changes in timetables.